Discussions under General

Is this project abandoned?

first post: jackinthegreen wrote: Hi, just wondering if this project's abandoned. If so it would be ...

latest post: giddy wrote: Unfortunately I haven't been up to date and just went from 1.3 to ...

Passing MenuName or unique ID through to menuitems view

first post: jackinthegreen wrote: Hi, I'm pretty much an MVC3 and Orchard novice. I'm currently usin...

Using the Menu with Localization

first post: xotj123 wrote: Hello, I got the Menu setup, I was wondering is it possible to Loc...

Submenu Items Autowidth

first post: mrenf wrote: Hi Piotr, I am trying to get the dropdowns/flyouts on my vertical ...

How to include Css files from other Modules so the menu items uses their classes

first post: ryang74 wrote: (Posted in http://orchard.codeplex.com/discussions/350619 but I th...

How to build a 1.4.1 menu from the Recipe

first post: ryang74 wrote: Hi, Two Part Question: We had a working version of a recipe until...

latest post: pszmyd wrote: Thanks! I'll look into that and try to help you out after the weekend.

1.4 compatiblity

first post: Piedone wrote: Hi! When do you plan to make the module Orchard 1.4 compatible? Th...

latest post: pszmyd wrote: You're welcome! Hope it serves you well.

Import/Export Fork

first post: kevink wrote: Hi Piotr, So I started a fork for adding the import/export capabili...

latest post: kevink wrote: Cool. Let me know if there's any adjustments you'd like me to make....

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions