Discussions under Troubleshooting

Enabling Advanced Menu Generates Compilation error under Orchard 1.6.1

first post: HeyItsTodd wrote: This has been discussed in other forums, whereupon users were refer...

Anyone successfully upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5 with advanced menus installed/enabled?

first post: jackinthegreen wrote: I'm getting the below yellow screen when it loads the module's dll...

latest post: jackinthegreen wrote: I'm guessing that method no longer exists in 1.5; so I'm wondering ...

1.4 crashed my Orchard

first post: Elven11 wrote: Hi guys, After installing 1.4 Advanced Menu, and pressing "new menu...

latest post: jjthebig1 wrote: I just had this error. Found a record in Szmyd_Orchard_Modules_Menu...

Importing using the import/export module

first post: Walance wrote: Hello, We're going to migrate to Orchard. We are building a tool t...

latest post: Walance wrote: Hey pszmyd, I didn't know that about 1.5, i think i will wait for t...

Error in Logs

first post: brainwrecker wrote: Hi Piotr, I have been using Orchard since 1.3 version. Now, using ...

Using the Menu with Localization

first post: xotj123 wrote: Hello, I got the Menu setup, I was wondering is it possible to Loc...

news-items in breadcrumbs

first post: deviltje wrote: I've got a menu and the breadcrumbs setup.. It's all working grea...

Trouble with setting up menu

first post: deviltje wrote: I am using the advanced menu in one of my current projects. there ...

latest post: deviltje wrote: After a lot of searching I noticed that the items with the same url...

I cannot hide the Widget Title

first post: pamprana wrote: I do not want the Widget title to show above my nav. When I click ...

Bug? MenuService > GetMenuItemsForContent

first post: jhersh wrote: Working with version 1.3.0 Problem appears on any content that has ...

latest post: pszmyd wrote: Thanks for the info - will integrate your fix.