Anyone successfully upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5 with advanced menus installed/enabled?

Topics: Troubleshooting
Aug 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I'm getting the below yellow screen when it loads the module's dll:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Orchard.UI.Navigation.NavigationManager..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Orchard.UI.Navigation.INavigationProvider>, Orchard.Security.IAuthorizationService, System.Web.Mvc.UrlHelper, Orchard.IOrchardServices)'.]
Szmyd.Orchard.Modules.Menu.Providers.HackedNavigationManager..ctor(INavigationProviderFactory factory, IAuthorizationService authorizationService, UrlHelper urlHelper, IOrchardServices orchardServices) +0

[DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Szmyd.Orchard.Modules.Menu.Providers.INavigationProviderFactory, Orchard.Security.IAuthorizationService, System.Web.Mvc.UrlHelper, Orchard.IOrchardServices)' on type 'HackedNavigationManager'.]
Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() +451

Aug 22, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I'm guessing that method no longer exists in 1.5; so I'm wondering if the HackedNavigationManager provider applies anymore(?).